We offer camper rentals, please read or camper policies prior to calling. Camper rentals book fast, so Contact Us today!
Our campers are old but quaint and very clean.
We are just a No Frills camping experience!
Our campers sleep either three or four.
- We do not have refrigeration or air conditioning in any of our campers.
You provide the refrigeration with your cooler. We suggest you bring 2 coolers, one for food and one for drinks. You can place your coolers outside your campers or in the bath tub /shower area in your campers.
- Air conditioning happens when you open your windows and breath the fresh Nebraska air, none of our campers are equipped with AC.
- We do not provide dishes, bedding or really anything, LOL. We provide a clean alternative to a tent. Bring your sleeping bags and pillows.
Our campers are a way for a family to spend time together should the Nebraska wind blow, as it almost always does, and the weather gets nasty.
We do provide:
- Minimal lighting. You have battery powered lights. If you use your lights at night excessively, 2 things can be expected. You will attract A LOT of bugs inside and you will have a dead battery in a day. Dead batteries can be fixed but in the mean time you will not have running water or toilet. The water pump for your sink and toilet run on this battery.
- A three burner stove. Remember NO dishes. Paper plates work well.
- You could bring and old pan and utensils. You could bring sandwiches or you could go out to eat at the local restaurants.
- Running water for your sink action and a usable toilet. You have a 30 gallon tank of water for your camper. This has to last for your stay. If you run out or stay longer than the normal 3 days there is a service on the lake that can bring you water and dump your sewer, of course there is an additional fee. Showers in your camper are out unless you want to pay the extra fill up fee. There are shower houses on the lake for a .25 fee for 3 minutes. Bring quarters.
- Foot Tub; Lake water in a tub, by your door to help eliminate sand, dirt whatever, that you may not want to sleep with. Great dog water dish also .You get to dump and fill it daily with clean lake water
- Artificial turf.
- Again, we are one step above the tenting experience. We suggest you bring a pop up shade and lawn chairs.
- We put your camper on the beach, if we have any, or in the spot you decide. We then let you have fun.
- When you leave we pick up your camper, dump and clean for the next lucky camper.
- We will need an active credit card for your rentals or any other charges that you incur during your stay.
- We, The Kite Ranch, sell Ice and Wood. You can add this to your bill.
We hope you can enjoy your stay!
- Price: $100 per night, 2 night minimum or $200 minimum - Price includes towing, no sheets, blankets or dishes provided. Each day is an additional $7
- 2 to 4 person Rentals - We have several options to choose from. Each camper is equipped with a working stove (3 or 4 burner), working toilet. and interior lights in most cases.
- Tow Package Included (North Side Only) Simple tell us where you would like to stay and we will tow the camper down to a location of your choice
- Dump Package Included - We dump gray and black water on all campers that offer the service.
- Water and Battery charge included - All campers come with fresh water fills (when available) and charged batteries.
- Showers - The park offers hot showers for 25 cents for 3 minutes and are located at various locations on the North side of the lake.
Camper Options: (other models may be available and our inventory is always growing)
- Surfer - Sleeps 4 comfortably, 4 burner stove and toilet.
- Old Blue - Two twin beds and toilet.
- Elvis - Sleeps 2 Adults and 2 children and has a toilet.
- Sleeper - 2 beds, no stove or toilet, but a nice 19 foot sleeper.
Camper rentals do not include bedding (sheets, pillows or blankets), dishes or utensils, coolers, sunshades, grills or cooking stations (except those with stoves) lawn chairs or any other "personal" items you may need. Remember no glass containers are permitted on the beach and the beach has a no drinking policy, please read the Lake McConaughy's rules and regulations before entering the park.
Rental Policy, Pricing and Information:
- Price: $100 per night, 2 night minimum($200 min) - Camper of your choice depending on availability.
- Camper Rental -First come, first serve basis. We are often booked several month's in advanced and major Holiday Weekends book fast, so call us today!
- Camping/Over Night Permits -The state park requires a nightly parks pass and can be purchased for $7 per night or $20 annually depending on the length of your stay.
- 24 Hour Request Policy - Please call us 24 hrs in advance if you are requesting camper rental or tow services. We can not guarantee tow services will be available within a 24 hour window.
- 72 Hour Cancellation Policy - All cancellations require a 72 cancellation notice. Failure to do so will result in the loss of deposit or towing fee.
- Cleaning Policy - We ask that you return campers as you got them (clean) that means all trash should be removed, floors should be swept out and doors and windows should be closed. Any dishes or pots and pans should be cleaned prior to camper return. A cleaning fee may be assessed if the camper is returned in an unacceptable manner.
- Damage Policy - Renters are 100% responsible for any damage that may occur due to neglect or misuse. Renters will be charged for parts, labor and any other fees that may result in loss of profit to TKR Campers. We simply ask that you treat our campers as if they were your own so we can avoid any potential issues. We have never had issues with our renters and would love to keep it that way!