TKR Camper Rental at Lake Mac
The Kite Ranch proudly offers accommodations for our students, if they desire. Many of the attributes to great kiting weather makes tent camping on a sandy beach somewhat inconvenient and uncomfortable. Renting a “bunkhouse” as home base while you play maximizes fun! Limited information about our sister company, TKR Campers, is provided below. Please visit our TKR Camper Website for complete information about the available rental campers, pricing, and policies. And remember, its all about camping on the beach. You wont be sorry you did!
- Price: $125-$200 Per Night – Price includes towing, no sheets, blankets or dishes provided. Each day is an additional $8
- 2 to 6 person Rentals – We have several options to choose from. Each camper is equipped with a working stove (3 or 4 burner), working toilet. and interior lights in most cases.
- Tow Package Included (North Side Only) Simply tell us where you would like to stay and we will tow the camper down to a location of your choice. If you are new to the lake we will set you up with a choice spot, we promise. Most of our renter’s prefer to be located on the white sandy beaches, just feet from the water and fun.
- Dump Package Included – We dump gray and black water on all campers that offer the service.
- Water and Battery charge included – All campers come with fresh water fills (when available) and charged batteries.
- Showers – The park offers hot showers for 25 cents for 3 minutes and are located at various locations on the North side of the lake.
* Cancellation Policy
30 Day Notice: 100% Full Refund Less Than 30 Day Notice: No Refund
Anything cancellation within 30 days of rental date we do not refund any deposits unless we are able to get the camper rented out in place of your reservation.